Friday, April 20, 2012

My First Batch Of Goodies
 

This little table was sold before I could get it on my blog! 
One-Of-A-Kind Coke Sign Table
 I've never seen anything quite like this custom table. The old enamel Coke sign has some chips, wear and rust, but I think it adds to it's charm. The custom base is painted black and distressed for a rustic feel.  It would look great on the patio or in the kitchen. Table height is 31 1/2", top is 29" square. 
Asking $125.00. SOLD!
 
Great Pair Of Old Ice Cream Stools
 These great vintage ice cream stools are completely made of metal and are 18" tall. The seats are rusty and the bases are a nice chippy red. They could be stripped down to the metal, used as is, or painted to match your decor.  I could see them as-is in a Pottery Barn inspired kid's room at a fabulous stainless steel shelf the little ones can color at. 
Asking $100 for the pair. SOLD!
Great Old Westinghouse Oscillating Fan
I am still having  hard time parting with this old fan. It is all metal, has a great color and patina, and after 60 plus years, still works like a charm.
 I think it is a steal at $35.00. SOLD!
Gorgeous Vintage Pink Swirl Glass Arcoroc France Dishes
If I didn't have my Grandmother's pink depression glass, these dishes would be staying. These gorgeous vintage pink swirl glass dishes were made in France by Arcoroc. The luncheon sets consist of seven  8 3/4" plates, seven 3/4" salad plates and seven cups and saucers. The dishes are all perfect, no chips or scratches. They are a must have for your shabby chic table!
 I am asking $60.00 for seven luncheon sets and an extra salad plate, cup and saucer.
                            

8 Beautiful Fostoria Glass American Salad Desert Plates
These plates remind me of a snowflake. I had planned to purchase more pieces and do a winter wonderland table for Christmas, but never did. The plates have no chips or cracks, however one does have a small black mark on the underside in what feels like a scratch.
Asking $30.00 for the set.
 
Pair of Fantastic Vintage Iron Twin Headboards
These old girls are a little more shabby than chic right now. I could refinish them but decided to leave them as-is so you can customize them to your taste. They were vintage when they were in my sisters' room in the 1960's, so I am guessing they are from the 1940's. Some sanding and a fresh coat of paint will restore them to their former glory.
 Asking $175.00 for the pair. SOLD!
 
Pair of Vintage Inspired Travel Collage Prints
These great prints have an antique look. Wonderful patterned paper, menus, postcards, and stamps from around the world make up the collage print by Pamela Gladding. The brown plastic frames with gold nail head trim accent the art perfectly. The pictures measure 16 1/2" x 13 1/2" .The original price of $39.99 each is still on the back. 
Asking only $25.00 for the pair. SOLD!
Gorgeous 10" Hertel & Schwab 151 Antique Baby Doll
Beautiful little antique Hertel & Schwab 151. This little baby has no cracks or chips in her bisque head. Her only flaws are a rub on her check and some damage to one hand. Dressed head to toe in antique clothing. This turn of the century baby needs a new home.
 Asking only $250.00.




Yummy Pair Of 1950's Fenton Peach Crest Candle Holders
I just love these Fenton Peach Crest candle holders. They are unmarked white milk glass on the outside and a perfect pink inside. No cracks or dings, however there are some small chips on the pink inside where the candles go. Very girly, ruffly and pink. They would look perfect on your shabby chic table! 
Asking $50.00 for the pair.

I will be putting more on tomorrow, so check in for new treasures!

If you are interested in any of my items, please contact me at Bseaingu@aol.com.










                         


1 comment: