Thursday, April 12, 2012

My name is Christa Leone and I'd like to welcome you to Generations of Treasures.  I come from a long line of treasure hunters, upcyclers and recyclers. I spent most of my formative years at antique stores, flea markets, thrift stores, auctions, yard sales and doll shows. The result was a home filled with fabulous, unique items.

My mother passed away two years ago, and although it is extremely difficult, I have the privilege of helping my father place my mother's treasures in new hands. On this blog I will be offering her antique and vintage clothing, jewelery, dolls, furniture, linens, dishes, crystal, watches and objets d'art, as well as upcycled, hand crafted and vintage items that my daughters and I have made or discovered together. I will also be sharing my greatest treasures: family stories, wisdom, recipes and skills that have been passed down to me, and that I in turn am passing down to my girls.

 I hope you will look in often to see what treasure awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment